K2 Challan Khajane 2 Portal – Login, K2 Challan Generation Form
K2 Challan Khajane 2 – As online technology is slowly entering the Indian government systems, things are becoming very good and convenient. Based on this particular assumption, the Government of Karnataka has also launched an online portal called Khajana 2 or k2 Challan for treasury activities. Due to its immense success, the government soon upgraded the portal and named it Khajane 2.
The government has connected all the various treasury offices in the Karnataka state with a single server with the help of Portal Khajana 2. The purpose of having this portal is to get a treasury system in the state which is free from any kind of discrepancies.
K2 Challan or Khajana 2 - Features and Benefits
The portal is loaded with many features for Khajane 2 users. Some important features or functions that users can see in the portal are payments, deposits, pensions, returns, receipts, tickets, housekeeping, accounts, and maintenance.
The portal comes with many benefits due to which it became so popular. Here are some benefits that can be found in the portal.
- All the works of the treasury can be completed automatically through the portal.
- Not only the tasks were done automatically but the processes became much easier than before.
- The portal made options like making receipts and submitting details very easy.
- It also offered the benefit of smart tracking the details for various purposes.
K2 Challan Khajane 2 Registration Process
Pre-requisites to Login to K2 Challan or Khajane 2
K2 Challan or Khajane 2 Login
- Visit the official portal of Khajane 2 by clicking on the link https://khajane2.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the homepage, as you scroll down, you will find the option of languages that is Kannada and English among which you can select the language in which you are comfortable.
- Now, you will find the option of two logins, one is DMS and the other one is IFMS. You have to click on the right one as per your requirement.
- A page will open up in a new browser where you have to provide your username and your password.
- Next, offer the captcha code that is displayed on the screen.
- Finally, click on the Sign In option.
If you have forgotten your password, follow these steps.
- You have to click on the option of Forgot Password on the login page.
- You will be redirected to a page where you have to provide your KGID and your mobile number.
- Now click on the option stating Generate OTP.
- Next, you have to provide the OTP that you must have received on your mobile number.
- Click on the option of Verify or Submit and soon you will get a new password on your mobile number.
Things to Do after log in to Khajane 2
- The very first thing that you can access is the Readiness part where you will find all the important details of how to do what on the portal.
- Next, you should find the option of circulars to get the latest notifications about treasury activities.
- Apart from this, you can access different functions such as bill preparation, bill submission, budget control, deposits, GST, PRI, and many others.
- You will also come across the option of Resources where you can find Frequently asked questions and other important information.